Community Needs Assessment

Hello team!

I've mentioned the CNA in pretty much every post, so I'll refrain from explaining it here, but I am finally finished with my research after taking procrastination to a whole new level!

For those that are interested in reading my report (maybe 3 of you?!) I'll post the link below. But komera (be strong) y'all, it's 20 pages.

 
I will be leaving my village for the next two weeks for a few different reasons. I'll be spending Halloween weekend at Lake Kivu, to hang out with some other health 6 PCVs before spending the week in Kigali for our IST (in service training). After this training in which I hope to be equipped with the tools and knowledge to start incorporating long term projects into my community (well...I can only hope...) I will be spending the following week helping my fellow southern volunteers lead a boys camp in Muhanga district. 

It shall be an eventful next two weeks here in the Rwandan lands!

Until next time,
Vanessa 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Americanah in Rwanda

The Dirty South: Rwanda Edition!

Senioritis