Beyonce. A snippet.

A bit different from my usual stream of posts, but BEYONCE. If you know me even the slightest you know that I am her number 1 fan (A title that I'm sure 10 million other people in this world claim). But there's one thing that should be clear. I don't think Beyonce is the best person ever. I don't think she's the smartest person ever. But Beyonce is the best at what she does and the smartest at what she does- performing, singing, expressing herself as an artist. I'm aware that what I and the rest of the world see is not just the work of Beyonce. It's the work of Beyonce and her team. Her producers, writers, glam squad, the list goes on.

She's a grown woman, and she does whatever she wants. And that is why I love Beyonce, in a snippet.


On another note, I am finally going to make this blog public, and link it to one of my social media accounts, so enjoy world (and by world I mean the 4 people that will actually read this!).

I love you like XO,

Veyonce

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Americanah in Rwanda

The Dirty South: Rwanda Edition!

Week 1 at site!